klafollette

Anyone know Eloy tunnel status?

Whoooooo! A roof!!!! It's better than nothing :)
I thought all the old, slow people in the world were in FL :D Must have sent some back to AZ ;) I'm teasing, I just can't wait to get out there :);):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I thought it would have been fun to place the large soccer balloon uptop. The wind tunnel blowing it would look like and ice cream cone.

I still think some interpid skydiver should rig the exhaust ports so that when they do fire it up for the first time, flames and smoke belch from the top....

:):D
Scars remind us that the past is real

or park a farm truck out front with a bunch of empty cages and then shoot a bunch of feathers out the top!!

Ah, memories of our beloved Perris Owl come to mind....B|

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I still think some interpid skydiver should rig the exhaust ports so that when they do fire it up for the first time, flames and smoke belch from the top....

For some reason the name "Curtis" comes to mind:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Bump, Betsy can't you give us a little update. I'm pretty sure I saw some people with long extension cords running them out to the tunnel, I'm just wondering what they were going to plug in.
come on just a hint

Bwahhhhhhhh LOL@extension cords!
Well dear heart...we're almost there;)
We've set up all the stationary bikes with riders around the clock to generate electricity...haven't you seen them:):P

We've set up all the stationary bikes with riders around the clock to generate electricity...

I've often remarked that I wish people would -have- to hook up a stationary bike to their tv before they could watch a program. Imagine how fit we would be! :P

So, b^2, what happened to the SkyVenture AZ update page? Where'd it go? :S

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

come on, where and when are the people maybe moving a little? I know this guy who's uncle has a sister that dated a girl who's sister's boyfriend has a friend that was at the DZ and heard a guy talking about a rumor he heard that maybe about today or so they might peddle on the bikes, plug in the extension cords, and put a little juice to the flux capacitor. I know I know you will not let any Jedi mind tricks allow you to give any hint of completion date, but can't you confirm if any of the wind in Eloy is more than a dust devil.:P

LOL...my friends at the Perris tunnel told me that one of the last steps is stringing the net. If the net is strung, they're getting very very close.

I dunno about you, but I saw a net in that photo album....
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!