klafollette

Anyone know Eloy tunnel status?

The tunnel is now operational. When the website is back up you can see pictures of the flight instructors and soon they will post the pictures of Airspeed's first flight. The instructors have two and half more weeks of training. So, tunnel time should be available shortly thereafter. One other note, every person who comes out of there says the same thing. "Wow, the power is amazing!"

The site is bogged down, nothing to do with the tunnel, they are getting too much traffic on the site. the server is having a hard time handling it. we are working on it, all will be up any time now.

As for SkyVenture Arizona's updates, I uploaded the most recent photos for you guys to check out on Skydive Arizona's "mothership server"...

Benji

http://www.skydiveaz.com/SkyventTempPhotoAlbum

it's badass

Indeed! I have to tell you folks (although no secret to Billv) my belly skills SUCK! LOL
Okay not totally horrible, but I think the skydiving community is safer having me freefly;)
Seriously looking forward to freestyle in the tunnel. Thursdays 3 am;)

Got home from work to a "strange" phone mssg. They wanted to know if I wanted some available time at 4:00. Normally phone sales don't go over well with me but this was cool. Only problem was I got the mssg at 6:30. I'm a little curious how the phone call was originated, If i'm flying so poorly that they are leaving mssg's to get me in the tunnel ASAP I wish someone would tell me.;)
James

If i'm flying so poorly that they are leaving mssg's to get me in the tunnel ASAP I wish someone would tell me.

LOL. Jim you're going to balk at FREE tunnel time?:$
They are training the instructors and trying to give the locals an opportunity to try the tunnel. I think its rather a very nice thing to do!

Heck no on balking at free tunnel time!!!!!!!!! Kim and I didn't realize that's what was ment from the mssg, we thought it was a pay as you go type thing and they were trying to fill open time. Even then I still thought it nice they remembered our intrest in the tunnel and called with an opening so soon. I guess I should have left someone a work # to call. I'm sure I could have come up with a sudden "illness" that required me to leave. Thanks so much for thinking of us with an oppertunity like that. Everyone at SDAZ has been so good to us I can't thank you enough. Sounds like it will be the same at Skyventure AZ thanks again. See you tomorrow if the weather looks ok.
James