klafollette

Anyone know Eloy tunnel status?

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick......

DId I mention I applied for a job today for a whole bunch more money.. in PHX for the same company I already slave away for... I know where a whole bunch of that more money would go.;)

Is it about to boom?

well that is the sound of me watching the clock till my bank account becomes much leaner...

just imagine, very soon a little airtime will be the perfect answer to midnight insomnia...:D

but a lovely birdie and her mate did mention something about the tunnel being 'aired out' B|B|B|

I heard that certain people would be flying in the tunnel today

Didn't happen.

looking at a 2 week opening date.

Will niether confirm nor deny.
When we have something certain...I'll let ya'll know;)

Hi BB

Sounds like "Maybe and that's Final!";)

R.I.P.

Sounds like "Maybe and that's Final

Bwahhhhhhhh only YOU slug!;)
Kinda like the head of lettuce ya know?
If I say 2 weeks and it doesnt happen I've got people with pitch forks and scythes standing by saying "Off with her head!":o
So....MAYBE and thats final!! ;)B|

Quit holding out on us,>:(;) I know you've had at least test flights sooo.. tell us.. is it all we have been hoping for??:P;):ph34r::)
Hey anybody know Ray Kubiak.. we've been trying to get in touch with him for a couple of years now.. if you see his ass tell him to call John Suiter! Pretty please :)
Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS Delegate

Quit holding out on us,>:(;) I know you've had at least test flights sooo.. tell us.. is it all we have been hoping for??:P;):ph34r::)
Hey anybody know Ray Kubiak.. we've been trying to get in touch with him for a couple of years now.. if you see his ass tell him to call John Suiter! Pretty please :)
Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS Delegate

Quit holding out on us, I know you've had at least test flights sooo.. tell us.. is it all we have been hoping for?

Ok already! I don't have an opening date yet...but test flights...affirmative.
All that you've been hoping for? I don't exactly know what you've been hoping for;)
The chamber is huge, the power is there and then some. More than we will ever need even if one were to throw Slotperfect in there with a 100lb ruck;)
Fast and clean are the reports.
We're almost there:)

The chamber is huge, the power is there and then some. More than we will ever need even if one were to throw Slotperfect in there with a 100lb ruck

I'll step up to that challenge! B|

That much power makes it attractive to military organizations for training. The value of being able to fly big loads like that in a safer tunnel environment is huge.

If I have any skin left on my face we can go have a :D afterward!

(Iced tea for m'lady).
Arrive Safely

John

Safer than what?

Safer than an actual free fall jump. Jumping combat equipment sometimes adds a whole new equation to the process. It is much better to learn to fly it in a low-risk environment first . . . it mitigates the risk when you enter the higher risk environment of free fall.
Arrive Safely

John

Agreed.

I have flown 4 different types of rig/ruck combinations in the tunnel now, and there is atleast one system I doubt I'd ever try to take to the sky. Not because I couldn't fly it, but because there are safer alternitives.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I'll step up to that challenge!

That much power makes it attractive to military organizations for training. The value of being able to fly big loads like that in a safer tunnel environment is huge.

If I have any skin left on my face we can go have a afterward!

Okay you're on! We'll call it the slotperfect challenge;)

come on Bets lie to me, or at least tell us a good story, I know they have ran the tunnel, I hear that they need to finish the a/c, interior, and a little finish work inside the chamber. I heard a rumor that they can keep people at the nets at 75%. Of course you can't confirm or deny, so tells us a story-pleeease.

well since the managers are going to the World Games i think its safe to say it wont be open till sometime after that.....;)

(not that them going is delaying it, but that the lack of activity means they have the time...)

ps. GO Axis 21!!!

I don't know anything about Peter or his Pan, but we will be training last weekend of the month, a little help please.

Instructor Examiners from Skyventure Orlando are here in Eloy, and we are finishing our training right now. We should be ready for you by the end of the month... See you soon!

p.s It was fun jumping with you at the Challenge!