Paige

What excites you most about the tunnel?

NO DEAL - you show up as we originally agreed - bad zute

:):) and she must be....

If it stinks (rainy season), I'll hop down to Orlando to mess with the NC campers. What's frequent flyer miles for anyway?

Now you are talking... I got an email from Chromy this morning and at Easter (once we get done with the FTC tryouts n all:)Keep me posted on any plans to meet us there:P and we will see if we cant make it happen B|

I still want a full report, whether I have been bad, naughty, evil..or not!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

What excites me most about the tunnel is that I can stay in freefall for more than 50-60 seconds :)
Other things I like about the tunnel are the knowledge and friendliness of the instructors, the cost compared to jumping, and the fact that I get to watch a bunch of the best coaches in world teaching their patrons as much as I want for free B|

I agree with Dom because it's not the time flown in the tunnel only that would be what is making you sore.

Not the case for everyone:

----Don't jump, fly tourist slot, get tired sore if you aren't active.
----Skydiver flying in the tunnel for the first time and spending sig. time on your belly.
----Flying for more than 10 min. your first time.

I tend to agree with Rosa and Dom too though. I know I have flown my ass off for a half hour and been sore the next day. I also know I have spent 20 min. flying just as hard and been just as sore. Maybe sometimes there is no rhyme or reason. I'm in there a lot so I rarely get super sore unless I'm doing HD. The hip hurts a little after the head down; pushing my left leg as wide as it can go is tough but its also gaining me strenght!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

What excites you most about the tunnel?

Seeing improvement in my own skills so quickly.:P

I did a few hours of tunnel at Perris and stayed at the IHOP (the DZ house near the tunnel.) At 6AM hearing it was enough to wake me up, jump out of bed, and be ready to skydive... And I am not a morning person. I normally do my first jump at noon. :P I so want a tunnel closer to home.>:(

For anyone who goes to Perris, be sure to check out the Saturday Evening League. Dominic invited me. Wow... Fast action, hard core. You will learn so much just from watching… I actually want to take a camera and video the league from the perspective of the benches. The in-tunnel camera from above does not give good perspective to the legs and torso in the high energy fast moving stuff. You can see great skydivers do awesome things and be just a few inches away. Seeing it from below or right in line with their bodies is awesome for learning. When they hit the glass it is just like watching hockey from an on-the-ice seat.:D (Hey Dominic, if I send ya a DV tape, will ya record the league from the perspective of where you were playing referee last Saturday. ;) )

HA!! You just want to watch me flail around in the tunnel!! :P I'll make it out to Florida eventually!

Seriously, though, I think the tunnel would be cool as hell, and depending on if I get weathered out at SD Houston, I may just take a little trip down to Spaceland and check out their new playtoy...

That or go up to Aggieland and drink beer with Dave B|
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

HA!! You just want to watch me flail around in the tunnel!! :P I'll make it out to Florida eventually!

Naw, I'll get in there on my belly with you and we can both flail!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Other then the fact that it is fun fun fun.

Yeah it's so much damn fun. The Perris tunnel helped me out a lot through my AFF. Been back twice since I got my 'A'. At the begining of the tunnel sessions I get nervous and tense up, afterwards I'm fine. Does this happen to anyone else?