Bodyflight.Net

Tunnel Flying Profiles as of 03/09/05

is there any way i can get you tunnel rats to fall a little faster when you decide to come jump out of a plane?:)

no.:|
kidding! i'm working on it!!:)
somehow i practically lose my arch in the air (not cool @ 100lbs) --- then bend in half in the tunnel:$ heidi
45 minutes in the perris skyventure: 45 min
adren-l-n in houston: 5-10 min/week (i'll start keeping track)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Hi, my name is Ari and I am definitely a tunnel addict. Last year I earned the nickname "Tunnel Junkie."

Last time I flew was about 10 days ago :o but I'll be flying again tonight :)
Here's my list:
Before I start skydiving (and had no idea that a tunnel was even related to skydiving) I flew in two tunnels:
About 5 minutes at Mobile Aerodium in Vernon, NJ
About 5 minutes at Flyaway Las Vegas

Since I've started jumping I haven't kept track of my tunnel time at all, but I'd *guess* that I have around 80-90 hours in SkyVenture Orlando.

Most of my flying now is freeflying for fun, but I've done a lot of RW, 4-way and coaching in there as well.

Tunnels are great! :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Thanks Paige, your sweet! I THOUGHT perhaps it was you who ordered that stuff.. how many tunnel rat "paige"s are there?!?!?

Rantoul.. for sure.. we'll have Adren-L-N back again, so far anyway.. so if you guys come early we'll take to some time and head on over to the new tunnel!
We always have to head up to the WFFC a couple of days early to setup.. so keep that in mind.. if you get there early with us.. well, you might just have to help us fill all that empty tunnel time before the skydivers get there!!!!! ;)

oh and BTW Tunnel Junkie shirts being released VERY SOON!!!

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Tunnels
Dawn Suiter

Ari... what color is your hair this week? ;)

LOL! It's yellow, orange and red growing out now (black roots) but I'm actually changing it today. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's done... ;)

well, you might just have to help us fill all that empty tunnel time before the skydivers get there!!!!!

Hmmmm, get there early and fly extra time, huh? I'm convinced ;):)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I don't log tunnel time. When I first flew in one nearly 17 years ago, none of us thought of it.

Anyway, I was trained (pre-AFF) in the Flyaway Tunnel in Pigeon Forge, TN.

I have also flown in the Skyventure Orlando, FL tunnel.

I have countless time in the Fort Bragg, NC tunnel.

I plan to visit the AAC Tunnel near Maggie Valley, NC this year.
Arrive Safely

John

WELCOME JOHN!
:)I won't hold your not logging against you..
;)

Well, I didn't hold out very well this week everyone.. my addiction got the better of me... went yesterday and put in another hour.. it was my birthday.. what a great gift huh????? only 5 days between fixes...
:) I'll try harder next time... ;) (to fly sooner I mean)

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Tunnels,
Dawn Suiter

My name is Scott and I am a tunnel junkie...

I had about 5 hours in the Orlando tunnel...... Untill I applied for a job here...
That was about a month ago and with all the training I would say that I had about 40 hours in there...

:PSo I guess this make me a real big junkie.

But what a thing to have an addiction to!!:D

Sometimes when I see a man slip and fall, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I were an ant, and he fell on me... Then it wouldn't seem so funny

Howdy... my real name is Steve
And I admit... I have a problem too! I reply to stupid posts made about stupid crap!!
As far as the amount of time I have in the tunnel (SkyVEnture of course - as if there were another) I couldn't tell yah and frankly I've never cared.
Hell it could take one person an hour to learn what it takes another in a month... so time... like jump numbers.... really don't matter. I know people who have a couple hundred jumps who blow away jumpers with several thousand - as far as counting hours anyway... you might as well ask a crack-whore how much whoring she's done - hell she don't know! Unless your one of dem anal people who writes down every little thing you've done... or tried! Anyway... I got lots of time and I still suck... being an old bastard makes it tough to learn!
Well at any rate... I challenge y'all to quit your bragging about how much of your time you've spent floating in some air and let's see you spend more time jumping! Hell... a lot of you claim your better in the tunnel than you are in the air... sounds like you've been spending too much simulating and not enough of the real thing!
O

Hi my name is Chris and I started sucking air in July of 2004. It's now been 6 months since my last flight, however I'm in the process of booking 3 hours for a group late April;) where I'll fly 45 mins

Skyventure Orlando: 15mins
Skyventure Perris: 30 mins

Time spent getting from KS to either coast? Pricessless:P
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Hi my name is Nick aka Fish...

I have now 10 minutes in the Perris windtunnel. Did 6 on my belly and 4 on my back.

Was a great experience and waiting for a tunnel closer to home...

Might get time in England, Paris and Zurich... Soon...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Umm, oh, ok, umm, OK so I sat back in the room being quiet, I am shy after all;)

I am matt and I have a few hours here and there, Orlando, Perris, Ft. Bragg and a few mobiles but soon the AAC will add 3 hours.

THank You, thank you for listening:P.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

WELCOME MATT (see ya Wed.) Thanks for sharing!!
WELCOME SEAN!:ph34r:

I just wanna introduce Sean (shoonB|) to the rest of you as one of the MOST ADDICTED of ALL TUNNEL JUNKIES.. after all, after he got hooked, he bought, NOT 1, BUT 2, count them 2 VERTICAL WIND TUNNELS!!!
(soothing voice)
It's OK Sean, no one is here to pass judgement.;)
:ph34r:

My name is Squeak and you guys SUCK

I have 30mins in the Orlando tunnel, and I've been jonesen, for more sincer January[:/][:/][:/][:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My name is Judit and whenever I'm around a tunnel (which is not very often :() I'm addicted to it.
I have 3 hours 45 minutes in the Perris tunnel, out of that 45 minutes coaching with Eli Thompson and 45 minutes with Mike Swanson. I haven't been in a tunnel since January but I'm quite proud that i did 1 hours 30 mins in 2 days in January. Just wish i could do that all the time ...

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

hmmm....looks like I need to update my tunnel profile info. With the time flown this weekend - scheduled - and the unexpected time flown due to doing two ways - I can now say that my tunnel time is

5 hours 10 minutes

to date. :D November trip is being worked on currently.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

hmmm....looks like I need to update my tunnel profile info. With the time flown this weekend - scheduled - and the unexpected time flown due to doing two ways - I can now say that my tunnel time is

5 hours 10 minutes

to date. :D November trip is being worked on currently.

YOU SUCK SOOO BAD

But I'm very glad my tunnel time was shared with you:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hi I'm Nick

I have 1 hour 20 mins in the Orlando tunnel and about 7 hours in the Perris tunnel. Won't know what to do with myself when the 2 tunnels open in the UK!!!

Please help me.

Nick

Nick
Gravity- It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!