Terminal-V

I started my first day on the job at Skyventure Orlando today!!!

Hey everyone,

I started my new job at Skyventure today:ph34r: and it was great. a really long day (about 12 hours) but it went by pretty quik. I had a chance to meet some really great people and even got some tunnel time in and some coaching. I couldnt ask for a better job. I was just in the right spot at the right time and said the right things and now I have a job, even though the counter girl said that they were not hiring at this time. Somebody upstair must like me :)because I have been told by numerous people (mostly employees) that it is almost imposible to get your foot in the door. There are only so many positions and you kind of have to wait until some one leaves, but who want to leave that job. I cant wait to go back to work tomarrow. (I apolgize that I am glowting, I just am so excited about this opportunity)

Hope to see you all there,
Michael Bowen

There are only so many positions and you kind of have to wait until some one leaves, but who want to leave that job.

Man, u have a lot to learn. U'll soon learn why people leave.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

There are only so many positions and you kind of have to wait until some one leaves, but who want to leave that job.

Man, u have a lot to learn. U'll soon learn why people leave.

Way to be suportive of the guy and his new job:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?