jumpnaked69

Tunnel Camp OCC13 Dec 28-29 04 Skyventure Orlando

Three friends and I recently completed a 4way skills camp at the Orlando tunnel through tunnelcamp.com. The camp was great. We had amazing coaching by Rusty Lewis (formerly of Deland Scape) and Gary Smith (formerly of Deland Majik). Each of the four of us purchased 90 minutes of time over two days for a total of six hours. Our experience level was pretty low all around. Two of us had just over 100 jumps, one guy had about 65 and the other dude had just finished AFF a few days prior. We covered body position, presenting grips, turns, superpositionals, sideslides, fall rate change, verticals, and a few other topics. The camp was exhausting but REALLY very worth the money. Craig Buxton of Tunnelcamp.com was extremely helpful in setting things up and welcoming us to the camp. I know that I'm flying worlds better than before and it was worth every penny. I recommend serious stretching and some conditioning before the camp starts. I'm looking to do another camp in November if I can save the money. I think it's a good investment for anyone that's serious about skydiving and better the earlier you get in.