rehmwa

What's up with the New Jersey SkyVenture?

I don't see any updates on Skyventure.com, but the original schedule noted a Sept finish.

Anyone local have info?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Origionally it was slated for a January 2004 opening. BUt who friggin' knows how realistic that is. I don't even know if they have broke ground yet.

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

they've started to work on it, but are i think 1 million short. They're almost at their goal, but it's not going to be ready by january unfortunatly. Who knows when.....
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Well Meadowlands Xanadu is supposed to be open next summer (2009) everything has been delayed so much i think this current projection is pretty for real. im just assuming that the tunnel will be complete for the opening. i am so excited. Please let it be!
and what about the Manhattan one? anyone heard anything?

Still dreaming about this one huh? Have they even paid for the fans yet? That is the mark of if the project is real or not - are the fans being built for it? The fan's for more then one Skyventure have been sold off to other tunnels since the first one has never been built due to issues along the way.

Looking though the Xanadu website I no longer see mention of a wind tunnel, is it no longer being advertised?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

no it is! Look a lil harder. Its there I saw it on their web site. Also I read somewere else that they were putting two in. But I won't be surprised when it doest happen. I'm on my phone rite now so i cans send a link. I think its flash anyways so a link wouldn't get you there proper anyways.