1 1
Blackjack

Lillo BPA instructors?

I usually skydive at Lillo (Toledo, Spain) and as far as I am concerned the instructors are USPA instructors (Victor, Antulio, ...)

Ocaña (35 km from Lillo) has British instructors for sure (Mike Evans and Stephen Hogan), but do not know if they are also USPA instructors.

Not sure about Lillo but Seville has at least on BPA rated advanced instructor.

Brutus> Not sure if the British instructors that you reffered to at Ocana are BPA rated. Lots of Brits working full-time outside of the UK just maintain a USPA rating as it's simpler / cheaper :-)

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

Lillo is a nice drop zone, just a little bit further from Madrid than Ocana. The last i heard they did not have BPA instructors there, although I'm happy to be corrected on this if it has changed. If travelling is an issue then Ocana would be better as its closer to Madrid and the airports, and as said above they have BPA rated instructors on the DZ. There is usually an advert for them to the right on the home screen on here for the school.

When you want to complete your B license, is this BPA "B license" as in 50 jumps and needing signed off for it? Or the USPA Cat B AFF level? Each is different, and requires different rated instructors?
At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!