Foggy

Paybacks a B***** :-)

7 yr layoff (work, life, health issues, as the prop turns etc). Refresher training yesterday and get introduced to my instructor. He looks at me odd then he says "you taught my FJC!" :$
We worked well on the ground and then a nice low key 2 way. I guess he will be an evaluator if I decide to get my ratings back :S

Foggy

Foggy

7 yr layoff (work, life, health issues, as the prop turns etc). Refresher training yesterday and get introduced to my instructor. He looks at me odd then he says "you taught my FJC!" :$
We worked well on the ground and then a nice low key 2 way. I guess he will be an evaluator if I decide to get my ratings back :S

Foggy

hah! Hope you weren't hard on him…
cavete terrae.

hah! Hope you weren't hard on him…
Nah but I was supposed to pull in place and I kept slipping away from him as he lurked on my side. Kinda like a nervous twitch :)I did take it very much as a compliment but also things change in 7 years and I respected his currency and professionalism.
On a side note I used to weigh in at 190lbs jumping a Spectre170. I now weigh 150lbs so what should a 49 yr old with mad skills really be flying? ;)

Foggy

... I now weigh 150lbs so what should a 49 yr old with mad skills really be flying? ;)

Read my profile. Fly that :D

Really though, at your jump numbers and previous choice, Safire2 129 or even a Crossfire2 129. Get on a 135 something other than spectre after a few jumps ,then try one out. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Welcome back.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Foggy

On a side note I used to weigh in at 190lbs jumping a Spectre170. I now weigh 150lbs so what should a 49 yr old with mad skills really be flying? ;)

a Spectre170. ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

***On a side note I used to weigh in at 190lbs jumping a Spectre170. I now weigh 150lbs so what should a 49 yr old with mad skills really be flying? ;)

a Spectre170. ;)

Ding ding ding! we have the right answer. Forgot to mention that cheapskate beats madskillz everytime ;)
That and its taken me about 900 jumps to wrestle it into the bag. dont want to start that whole mess again

Foggy

******On a side note I used to weigh in at 190lbs jumping a Spectre170. I now weigh 150lbs so what should a 49 yr old with mad skills really be flying? ;)

a Spectre170. ;)

Ding ding ding! we have the right answer. Forgot to mention that cheapskate beats madskillz everytime ;)
That and its taken me about 900 jumps to wrestle it into the bag. dont want to start that whole mess againcomp velo 79. Gotta look like a badass!

Oooo ..takes me way back. I went through Special Forces training in '77. One guy was especially hard on me, but I made it some how. I went to UWO (SCUBA) school in '78. Very hard school. Of 30 Green Berets who started only 9 finished. That next summer I ran a "pre Scuba" course ... Guess who was in it? Yep! oh, BTW, he did not pass.

steveOrino

steveorino

Oooo ..takes me way back. I went through Special Forces training in '77. One guy was especially hard on me, but I made it some how. I went to UWO (SCUBA) school in '78. Very hard school. Of 30 Green Berets who started only 9 finished. That next summer I ran a "pre Scuba" course ... Guess who was in it? Yep! oh, BTW, he did not pass.

Well, you can flutter-kick them to death, if you want.

For some reason my section NCOIC decided to invite our 1SG to pool PT with us. He showed up with a bag of 'goodies'. He is a green-hatter, but none of us realized he used to be on a dive team and SCUBA.

We didn't make that mistake again. :D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message