daytripper419

Working overseas questions????

So I am getting to the point where I am interested in doing some tandem work internationally. I was hoping to get some general feedback from others who have done this. Basically anything you want to say good or bad. Also what is the process in being able to work internationally? I have passport. Do you have to get work visa? If so do you have to have employment prior to applying to for one? If so how long does that process take on average. Is there a general work visa for Europe or do you have to get one for each country etc? Thanks in advance for any help on this. Blues

If you want to work legitimately, each country has its own rules. Actually, that's also true if you want to work "under the table"!! There is no European visa or common agreement with regards to expats.

Perhaps best to check directly at a few dropzones you were thinking of working at. They will know more about how it works and whether your qualifications/licences will be recognised.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Depending on your age it can be pretty easier to get a working holiday visa for many countries.

Google working holidays for your nationality and you should be able to find a wiki of countries and age restrictions.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)