stayhigh

Which DZ are heaven to work for and DZO aren't crazy???

Lake Elsinore, smoothly, professional, safe, that yr flew by
Perris Valley was chill, but the Army pulled me both times before getting settled, at the tunnel , and the school, I don't think Jim cared,
Raeford was cool but damn, someguys roll withthat if your not special forces your not anything, Hawaii is cool save the super ego team weather and a football field, Florida is nazi territory save Deland, but no easy doorway in to guard from some attitude, good flyers make good dzs so being good builds for you, backing off the sport knowing you can be better then you see yourself as people are supposed to help you, sets them back, sometimes forcing them to make the environment easier and less fake, thats a cocktail for kickass boogies, no hurtys, working for the military is cool but you have to be the dick sometime, and you can't beer it and hear it as much.

AaronComp

...Raeford was cool but damn, someguys roll withthat if your not special forces your not anything, Hawaii is cool save the super ego team weather and a football field, Florida is nazi territory save Deland, but no easy doorway in to guard from some attitude, good flyers make good dzs so being good builds for you, backing off the sport knowing you can be better then you see yourself as people are supposed to help you, sets them back, sometimes forcing them to make the environment easier and less fake, thats a cocktail for kickass boogies, no hurtys...

You have to invest a little thought into understanding what he's saying. Here's my translation of the above:

Raeford is cliqueish, with the Army guys looking down upon plain old civilians. Hawaii is great, except for the guys with big egos, the problematic weather and the football field. Florida is unfriendly except for Deland, but even at Deland it's not easy being accepted - people have attitudes towards newcomers. If you're a good flyer, that will help you get your foot in the door and be accepted. If you try to improve by asking people for help, they may not like it because the dives will be less challenging for those highly experienced divers, but it forces them to dirt dive jumps that you're actually capable of doing. And that makes for great times without anyone being offended.

See how easy that was?

normiss

This is a historic post.
A troll trolling a troll on troll behavior.
:D
How's the Brazos John?

This strange behaviour of yours continues and intensifies. I don't know why you think I'm someone else. Apparently you have some kind of grudge with that person, and are now taking it out on me. But I've never done anything in my short time here to offend you or anyone else. I'm just reading and posting and minding my own business.

So, I'm just going to have to write you off as some kind of nut, and try and ignore you. Got that Fred? (Yeah, I just made that name up, just like you're making up names for me.) My Brazos is just fine, and I hope yours is too (whatever that means, it's apparently important to you).

craigbey

Have you noticed that on normiss' profile, there is a name and license #?

You may not be John, but it wold be easy to associate this new anonymous profile with the recently departed. You're not being honest about your identify by remaining anonymous.

I don't understand how you think a dead person would still be posting in this web site.

I must remain anonymous because I do this during my lunch hour from work, and the company frowns upon the use of their computer resources for outside play. And I need to keep my job so that I can continue to afford to skydive. Sorry 'bout that, but that's all there is to it.

No dead John here.

must remain anonymous because I do this during my lunch hour from work,

huh? I am the VP of IT at a rather large company, and I don't see how you filling out where you skydive or how many times you have done it would make a single bit of difference in tracking your computer activity.

You might believe your explanation, but I for one do not.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

Your a right Wally, you are. I used to love those tapes. Do you really think that all of FLA is zoned out? DeLand can be tough, that I can see But some of the other smaller club hang outs are ok, as is Sevierville with Gary??

C

Too much focus on green IMO, killin everyone...
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."