stayhigh

Which DZ are heaven to work for and DZO aren't crazy???

All of the posts are positive. I suspect that is because they were added by the kind of person who would be welcome at any DZ. When I hear someone maligning his/her current or former DZ/DZO, I'm usually not surprised considering the source. I know instructors who have been fired and/or incarcerated at every DZ at which they've ever worked. It seems that they have always been "surrounded by assholes." What a surprise!
If you leave the plane without a parachute, you will be fine for the rest of your life.

Elsinore. Hands down.

Correct answer. Elsinore is how DZs should be run.

Does Elsinore still have the rule for following the first man down?

If so, some would argue that this might not be the way all DZs should be run.

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example

Wow

Amazing insight for a person with a whole 83 jumps per the profile!

Wow pretty dickheaded reply there.... I know people with less jumps then that, like 3 or 0 and they know way more then you do with all of you're short time in the sport, all of 9 yrs. Judging someone based on jump numbers is pretty fucking stupid.

That was SOP for many places back when you decided to grace the sport with your presents. If you don't like it, don't go there or land out and walk back... not that big of a deal! Only it seems now we have a bunch of cry babies about minor shit.

Well then ace why don't step to the plate then show us all how to do it then, after all you seem to have all the insight and wisdom that is clearly lacking at one of the longest running skydive centers on the earth. Put up or shut up!

Again if you don't like it don't go there, pretty simple!
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Wow

Amazing insight for a person with a whole 83 jumps per the profile!

Wow pretty dickheaded reply there.... I know people with less jumps then that, like 3 or 0 and they know way more then you do with all of you're short time in the sport, all of 9 yrs. Judging someone based on jump numbers is pretty fucking stupid.

That was SOP for many places back when you decided to grace the sport with your presents. If you don't like it, don't go there or land out and walk back... not that big of a deal! Only it seems now we have a bunch of cry babies about minor shit.

Well then ace why don't step to the plate then show us all how to do it then, after all you seem to have all the insight and wisdom that is clearly lacking at one of the longest running skydive centers on the earth. Put up or shut up!

Ohh dear. Have I touched a raw nerve?

You seem to be the one with all the answers. You don't know me yet you know people with no jumps who know a lot more than me.

Impressive again!!

Calling it the way I see it, seen your kind before, nothing new.

You don't know me yet you know people with no jumps who know a lot more than me.

Yep I sure as hell do and they are DZO's who have been running dz's twice as long as you been in the sport and they have a lifetime of experience with little to no jumps.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Calling it the way I see it, seen your kind before, nothing new.

You don't know me yet you know people with no jumps who know a lot more than me.

Yep I sure as hell do and they are DZO's who have been running dz's twice as long as you been in the sport and they have a lifetime of experience with little to no jumps.

In that case i bow to your all knowing, all seeing American knowledge and apologise profusely in case i have caused offence for suggesting, in your view apparently, that an American dz might not be the best that ever there was.

I am truly sorry.

Hey, stratostar has even very recently put me in my place before but I have to agree...

That was the first time since I've been on this board that I've seen anyone discredit an opinion and have the audacity to bring up someone's number of jumps as a justification. That's just mean. [:/]