peregrinerose

Please help my home DZ... it's easy

Hi All...

Most of you know that Chad broke his back, I destroyed my knee... and we are the primary instructors at Keystone Skydiving Center. The owner/instructor is also out with a broken ankle and torn rotator cuff. There are very few left to jump with students.

Can any of you give even one Saturday or Sunday to Marc and Theresa? It's a small cessna DZ, so they just don't have the staff that the big DZs have, and this is killing them. Please help my home DZ stay alive, so that it's there when we both heal up!

Call Theresa at 610-442-7500 if you can spare even one Sat or Sun to help them out. Location is Collegeville, PA, not far from Phila.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Can any one tell me where I can get the best instructor?

You *might* get an answer about where to find instructors if you post what country you're in, region, state, city, etc. It would probably also help to mention exactly what it is that you're looking for instruction *in*

;)
Owned by Remi #?

SPAM Obviously. We should delete these three posts and get back on topic.

Any luck getting any instructors. I haven't had a weekend free yet and it is bit of a drive from CT, but I am still trying to find a weekend to come down, maybe June 30th and July 1st?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

The DZ has been forced to cancel and reschedule a lot of students, including AFF FJCs. So any help during this season would be phenominal. The DZ phone number is in the top post, talk with Theresa, she is the one that schedules everything. The DZOs aren't on here at all, so Chad and I are trying to point folks in their direction.

Thank you all for even giving them one day of help.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda