baronn

Takes all kinds.......

So this guy shows up today and says he's an instructor. Ask to see the usual stuff and find out he doesn't have a medical, logbook, rating card, USPA card or any shred of evidence that he's jumped out of an airplane. On top of that, he's got his peach of a wife chain smoking Pall malls in front of his infant child. Add in his out of control dog that is trying to go after the DZ cats that hang out here. They both got pissed when I told them that the dog going after our cats was unacceptable. Amazing. They left. Were headed to Texas. Maybe they'll keep going farther south.

Interesting... what was he trying to do?

Did you get a chance to look him up in the USPA GM database?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

So this guy shows up today and says he's an instructor. Ask to see the usual stuff and find out he doesn't have a medical, logbook, rating card, USPA card or any shred of evidence that he's jumped out of an airplane. On top of that, he's got his peach of a wife chain smoking Pall malls in front of his infant child. Add in his out of control dog that is trying to go after the DZ cats that hang out here. They both got pissed when I told them that the dog going after our cats was unacceptable. Amazing. They left. Were headed to Texas. Maybe they'll keep going farther south.

Well you need to get your DZ cats to toughen up for a start.....;);)

And if someone claims to be an instructor in those circumstances, ask him to teach you something skydive related, after all he's an instructor....
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....