watertracey

Go Pro Handicam Glove

Hi,

For all the tandem masters out there looking for a low profile, comfy, snag proof and water/dust proof gopro handicam glove, check out my listing in the photography section of the classifieds.
Here are a few photos of my product, which is currently being used by instructors at the busiest tandem DZ in Australia. Send me a message if you have any questions or are interested in buying one. You won't be disappointed!!

Cheers,
Tracey

This thread looks like advertising to me...
That's forbidden: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=142088;

If you wanted to discuss the use of Go Pro Handicam Gloves, that's one thing. But referring to your advertisement elsewhere and offering them for sale here, is against the rules. And since this is your first-ever post, that makes it look even more like your sole purpose for posting was to advertise.

Yep, i'm a bit of a fan of neoprene for protecting cameras. It's worked very well for years with other camera styles so it seemed a logical choice.

And this wasn't meant as blatant advertising, i have been following the threads on the handicam gloves for a while and thought i had something tandem masters might be interested in looking at.