adolfocamerano

how do yo do???

If the reason you want to collapse it is to stop it 'flapping' you don't need to. Reach up with both hands, squeeze the front and rear risors together and give them a good shake. The slider will move up on the front risors, inflate and stop flapping. I do this a lot because the slider flap makes it a bitch to film under canopy with HC.
2 wrongs don't make a right - but 3 lefts do.

or use soft links and just pull the slider down over the slink on the front and rear risers. It works well, every now and then I collapse it

If you can't reach the slider, stall the canopy(at a higher altitude, of course). About 90% of the time(for me, anyway) it'll push the front part of the slider up about six inches, and stop the flapping.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

rear riser flare, then release with one hand while holding the other and grab the now lower slider with your free hand, release the other rear riser and stow the slider. Works for me anyway.

You can also have the studen flare the canopy with toggles, the slider then becomes very easy to reach

If you can't reach the slider, stall the canopy(at a higher altitude, of course). About 90% of the time(for me, anyway) it'll push the front part of the slider up about six inches, and stop the flapping.

on Icarus at least.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

with icarus grab both steering toggles with one hand pull down to chest height, reach up and grab slider with free hand. I'm 5'6" and this works easy for me everytime. You may have to pump breaks a couple of times to ensure slider is as low down the rear risers it will go.