traker

looking for camera training in LODI - Att: exp Lodi Camera jumpers

Hey guys

Im looking for a very experienced camera guy who can help train me for the upcoming season at my dropzone. Will pay for jumps, training etc. I have all my gear configured by the camera guys at my dz (flat top, cx 100, canon xsi etc). Cant train in winter in Canada.

I'm from Toronto, Ontario. I have 400 + skydives, 100 + base jumps. I have coach license, Instructor A, A and B license etc.

email me at [email protected]

or contact 416-320-0019

cheers,

Joe

Also, another skydiver with similar experience is coming on trip and looking for training.

thank you in advance!

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

Why do you need 'camera training' for Lodi? I know for a fact that jumpers with less than 300 jumps have done camera for tandems at Lodi.

With your jump numbers, you should be able to walk straight into a job.
2 wrongs don't make a right - but 3 lefts do.

Why do you need 'camera training' for Lodi? I know for a fact that jumpers with less than 300 jumps have done camera for tandems at Lodi.

With your jump numbers, you should be able to walk straight into a job.

Reread the OP...He is looking for a camera person to help train him at Lodi!

I hope he finds a vertaran...Steve Scott saved me probably hundreds of jumps with just a simple sit down and talk over a beer!

Very good, sir.

Nice to see that people are always ready to bring out the good old tar and feathers. :S

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I have no dog in this fight, but I am curious: Why Lodi, in particular?

Cheap jumps is my guess. It's interesting, however, that Bill Dause's last plane to crash (due to poor MX) happened in Canada, but then this guy will leave Canada and go striaght to the location of Bill's other poorly maintained planes.

No, that's the answer to "Why did the chicken cross the road?" But thanks for your usual brand of "help".

LMFAO!!! OMG! - Best (and most direct/correct/observant/appropriate) reply I've seen to a PeteJones post yet. About as "spot on" (and succinct) as it comes. - Boo-ya!

Sorry for the brief de-rail. I just could not resist.
+1 Andy!

Carry on.
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Hey guys,

Going to Lodi because of price. Whoever guessed that one is bang on. Also, there is a few objects in particular in the area we are hoping to hit.

Not going to work but to train.

In regards to Tj, is that his home dz. Does he do one on one coaching or anything like that?

Thx for the help boys

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

Because thats where he is traveling to

No, that's the answer to "Why did the chicken cross the road?" But thanks for your usual brand of "help".

well you asked a question and i answered it.... that is the purpose of this site.... not to send PA's towards me
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

I have no dog in this fight, but I am curious: Why Lodi, in particular?

Cheap jumps is my guess. It's interesting, however, that Bill Dause's last plane to crash (due to poor MX) happened in Canada, but then this guy will leave Canada and go striaght to the location of Bill's other poorly maintained planes.

You know Canada is a big place right?
Actually according to google, Toronto is about 100 miles closer to Lodi than Pitt Meadows.
But you're right, he is going for the cheap jump tickets. and the base jumping, and the weather.

well you asked a question and i answered it.... that is the purpose of this site.... not to send PA's towards me

You're very quick to cry "PA", aren't you. That's twice already this morning.

Do you feel victimized?
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

You're very quick to cry "PA", aren't you. That's twice already this morning.

Do you feel victimized?

haha atleast my posts are on topic... you are just wasting bandwidth
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

I notice that you are now up to 3 x "That's a PA" today.

Do you win a set of steak knives now? Do you remember the story of the boy who cried wolf?
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

Hey guys,

Going to Lodi because of price. Whoever guessed that one is bang on. Also, there is a few objects in particular in the area we are hoping to hit.

Not going to work but to train.

In regards to Tj, is that his home dz. Does he do one on one coaching or anything like that?

Thx for the help boys

TJ can coach you in just about anything you need/want coaching in. He does work there on occasion. Guess you could call it his home dz