loumelton1

What's happening at Elsinore?

The 2 cards I have are printed on white stock. The earliest is black ink and the second is green ink. I also have an early jump ticket ($16) that my wife saved that is pink? that says SKYDIVE CALIFORNIA, Lake Elsinore, Skydive Easy-Shower Hard. I also still have your card. Remember living on Brighton Ave? I also remember trying to land on a pizza tin for a free pizza at a crappy restaurant near the DZ.

The 2 cards I have are printed on white stock. The earliest is black ink and the second is green ink. I also have an early jump ticket ($16) that my wife saved that is pink? that says SKYDIVE CALIFORNIA, Lake Elsinore, Skydive Easy-Shower Hard. I also still have your card. Remember living on Brighton Ave? I also remember trying to land on a pizza tin for a free pizza at a crappy restaurant near the DZ.

I won that crappy pizza so many times I started giving the 'winnings' to Dubay...he'd eat ANYTHING! :ph34r:

Yup... Brighton Ave down in Ocean Beach! B|

If you're who I think you are...wasn't I on your son's 100th jump a few years back down at Otay? :o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Isn't it Pasha or something like that nowadays?

Purusha. Not sure of the spelling but it sounds like PA-ROO-SHA

When I worked at SQ1, she did all the embroidery and other odd jobs. She is the type of person that can "get you". She has a lot of insight into people and their personalities. I cant imagine how a beautiful person like her never found the right guy to marry. Someone missed out on a really special lady. Hell, if I was in my 60's (maybe 70's) now. I would have asked her to marry me.

http://www.square1.com/manufacturers/square1/p1245.asp

Link to her SQ1 page. For those of you who dont know what she has done in this sport, you should read this.
Dom

I cant imagine how a beautiful person like her never found the right guy to marry. Someone missed out on a really special lady. ***

I'd like to see any suitor get past her two fluffy white poodles now! They whined and pined while she talked to me.
And yes, it seemed like she "got me" immediately.

I cant imagine how a beautiful person like her never found the right guy to marry. Someone missed out on a really special lady. ***

I'd like to see any suitor get past her two fluffy white poodles now! They whined and pined while she talked to me.
And yes, it seemed like she "got me" immediately.

Okay, Montana, now you're pushing it. She might not mind being called Purple Patty, but she certainly will not stand for anyone calling her dogs poodles. They're bichon frises and don't you forget it. I've suffered that mistake myself.
:P:D

Okay, Montana, now you're pushing it. She might not mind being called Purple Patty, but she certainly will not stand for anyone calling her dogs poodles. They're bichon frises and don't you forget it. I've suffered that mistake myself.

You got that right. Moon Feather and Little Dove.
Dom

:P:D

I knew you had so much to teach me, dudeman! Thank you for setting me straight before I inadvertently offended PP, as I have been intending to write to her soon...

What's happening at Snore???

well, Boneanza is coming up aug 6-8, registration is only 30 bucks, and you get to play with Mel and David all day long. To top it off we'll have even BIGGER water slide.
Who will be the one to swoop into the water slide this year?????
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Well Elsinore has Purusha and Mr Tickle!!!

How the hell can you beat that?!?!!

Started my AFF there and did most of my jumps at this DZ as well. All I can say is every time I get to do a trip there I meet the best people from all over the world and get to know the locals and instructors a little bit more, and just keep on being amazed at how nice these guys are...

On the more serious aspect of teaching I don't see how a DZ where Yong teaches could go sideways. She sees everything and is always there to keep you in the right tracks, she has her ways of doing it, love it or hate it but she does the job right! So yeah even tho she scares me props to Yong!! Oh and I did a canopy course there with a guy named Jonathan Tagle, I heard he knows a thing or two about canopy flying and I also heard he is a local from Elsinore, man the crazy stories you hear sometimes!

I am of course sa to see guys like Misha go or Mark and Cesar not being around as much, but guys that's life, and in no ways mean they ran away from elsinore because of how terrible it is...

Keep on hatin' we'll keep on having fun!
"Common sense is not so common" - Voltaire
Dudeist Skydiver #9

What is happening at Skydive Elsinore in regards to losing quality Instructors? I understand that this year alone they have lost Luke, Pat, Misha and now Cesar, only to be replaced by newly minted rating holders. Rumor has it that they actually hired a Videographer who needed a long retrain plus 2 coach jumps then he was added to the video rotation. Is Management crazy or do they not care?

I answered an ad on DZ.COM earlier this year and am now grateful that I passed on working there, something told me that there were problems. It used to be a quality place to learn with very experienced Staff.

Does anyone have anymore info as to what is happening and why?

Oh Pat Newman; aka the OP, Misha is back at Elsinore and every time I see him with a student he is smiling!!?? Seems like your smear campaign is going no where. BTW, the DZ is looking VERY GOOD!

Question is, does that make u dumb or Elsinore a better DZ? Maybe both?

See u on the flipside B|

EDIT: CHICKS ROCK.....specially MEL!

LMAO like I told Pat in the PM I sent him.... IP addresses dont lie!

I could post the PM Pat sent me claiming the OP was his ROOMATE.

I dont know you from Adam but I know u could not be more wrong.

PM me if you want the lowdown. Or just ask a moderator for more info. I can prove what I know but technically it could be construed as hacking.

BTW, I am just as "disillusioned" as the guy you replied to, in fact if you knew ANYTHING about IPs you (like the moderators do) u would know I am disillusioned just like Pat Newman IS Lou Melton.

I will not post the PMs I have publicly....but PM and they are yours....

...............its good to be back!!!!
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

LMAO like I told Pat in the PM I sent him.... IP addresses dont lie!!

I would *love* to hear how, exactly, you got the poster's IP address without access to moderator tools. Further, I would *love* to know how you pinned that IP address to a specific individual. IP lookups will give you the name of the company who owns it, say Cox Communications or Comcast, but not Pat Newman 115 Main Street, Portland, Oregon. Even if it did, how would you know you had the right Pat Newman? Not exactly the most uncommon name in the country.

LMAO again...how I got what I know is illegal. What OS do u run Mac OS? Or Windows? Maybe Linux...even Unix, or even BEOS?

I have know Pat Newman personally for the almost 3 years. After confronting him with my IP trace his only response was his roomate posted the original post.

But if you must know the truth, I did a wingsuit jump with one of the moderators of this forum who confirmed what I already knew, Pat Newman... aka http://patnewmanphotography.com
IS LOU MELTON

Personally, I could care less. But Elsinore is MY DZ, and anyone EX-employee who tries to bring my DZ down is going to be called out.

Let me guess ur a Mac guy?

btw LOU...a kick ass instructor named Cesar was working a couple of weeks ago at Elsinore....is this part of the decline of the IE?

EDIT: "skydivers" like u who cannot post an honest profile on this forum are y I try and avoid this website

what I mean by relevant info is:

How many jumps have u did at Skydive Elsinore?

How many student jumps did u do at Elsinore?

How many jumps did u do with Low Melton?

How many jumps did u do with Pat Newman? opps repeat question!

I live 8 minutes from Elsinore and 9 minutes from Perris both awesome DZs.....

Pat Newman is a trash talking coward, and I would gladly say that to his face. If u think I am going to publicly hang myself to prove to someone like u that Pat Newman is a scorned EX-employee, then u r stupider than I thought