1 1
DesertDevil

Post your best AFF picture

Here are some "fake" ones... from my friend's practice jumps during our AFFI course.

Hopefully I'll never get a shot of a real student looking like these.

Dave

Very nice pictures, Dave! They are not easy to get. Last weekend a friend of mine told me about how a camera guy kept running into them during the freeefall portion of the AFF Instructor course he took last season. Again, nice pictures!

Thanks! The local camera guys at that DZ mainly had trouble catching the pull sequences... the DZ has very few outs and they weren't used to pulling so low. Especially at the beginning of the course, they were turning away and pulling by 4000.

I was glad I got to shoot a lot of video at the course... I always let my friend go first so I could see what was going to happen to me next! :)
Dave

Here are my 3 favorites from my AFF1. The exit pic gives away the DZ. :)
Hope I'm not breaking any rules by not being an instructor!

I recognize that question mark!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

And one more real AFF jump. I loved the way she kinda popped out of the mess with a big smile...

Dave

Who was that? :D

Another from the same jump and a new one. Good eye contact throughout the barrel roll huh?

Dave

I'd say so! When I was doing barrel rolls, my sole objective was to stop the roll, not keep eye contact with the AFFI :D