1 1
DesertDevil

Post your best AFF picture

AFFI looks like he could get booted in the mug pretty good in picture 051. I'm a noob in the instructor world but I don't think I'd want to be in that position during deployment.

keep the pics coming. these are great
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Nope, original image, student deployed himself. The main side AFFI has a refusal to drop his grip until it's ripped from his hands by the deploying canopy. I know that's not the SOP, and I think he knows that not the SOP, but that's how he does it.

I was actually wondering if anyone would pick up on that or not. I still like the composition of the pic, even if it's not technically correct.

I guess it counts as an AFF jump.... (its the beginning of what was eventually a failed AFF eval). Damn "student" tried to sit fly on us. Thats me on the far side, cussing up a blue streak and shaking the ever loving hell out of the student.

Oh well, like I always say: "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." I got a lot of experience there.
NIN
D-19617, AFF-I '19

I only filmed 2 AFF jumps so far, 1 lvl1 and 1 first solo. Usually we don't offer video on a first solo but the jumper really wanted it and it was his last jump before going back to his home country Egypt so I got volunteerd :D. He's quite heavy and flew quite interesting, I now have an even better apreciation for AFF instructors!

I sure wish I had a pic like the last one from my own earliest jumps :)

ciel bleu,
Saskia