1 1
DesertDevil

Post your best AFF picture

Bro,
I can tell you one thing, that is some kick ass scenery, man I am missing out. Great shots.
On another stupid side note, for several reasons I do not wear a video or still on any AFF jumps. Just a personal decision. I have had jumps go bad even graduating jumps where I have to interviene. I just prefer not to have it there. I have heard the argument that it is just there and whatever you get you get but the student is primary. That is cool, I just disagree. To each his own.
Again, they are great shots.

Hey everyone :)

I am not the instructor but the student on that one haha, figured you guys might like another AFF video :) This one is of my level 6 and 7. I was out of the video frame for my barrel on lvl 7 but the video is still pretty cool. Thing is if I didn't drop down while doing my barrel it had to be a good one hahaha

Big up to the guys at Elsinore, my new skydiving family!!!

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did doing the jumps!!! Can't wait to get to my solos!!

http://www.vimeo.com/7915232

(oh I get the pull signal on the last jump but pitched by 4500ft easily ;) We got too eager and did an extra 360 at the end loool)
"Common sense is not so common" - Voltaire
Dudeist Skydiver #9

hahah Shark... :) Nice username loool

I'll be there in a couple weeks, but Niko is in Tahiti keeping his shit together!!

I heard you are all over your GoPro, so post some pics!!! :)

Merry xmas to you and all the guys at elsinore B|

"Common sense is not so common" - Voltaire
Dudeist Skydiver #9

Who is that amazingly awesome reserve side instructor? I'd date him. :ph34r:

Here I am watching my student's opening. Pic by Phil Zidek.

Man, this picture reminds me of something a few years back. A good friend of mine was waiting for his son to turn 18 so he could take him on an AFF. I was asked to take some pictures. I remember the look on his father's face when the parachute opened perfectly. He thought the world was in the palm of his hand.