beerline

How much are you staff slots?

In Pitt Meadows, part-time staff pay the full rate for jump tickets, which is more than they earn per tandem.

Meanwhile, full-time staff are allowed to jump for free whenever the plane goes up with an empty seat.
the catch is that ALL other work has to be completed before you can jump for fun.
When is the last time you saw a rigger complete ALL his work??????

For us it is free for full time staff, to around 14k(most likely 12k) out of a caravan. On the condition that the plane is already going up and slots are available.

This is a pro of having a handycam only operaton, the business is not skint!

last load is best as there can be plenty of slots.

I think I have found Utopia, we have another DZ 35 mins drive away that has a skyvan and a large competition swoop pond that is away from the sea breeze. I earn good money and get 2 rostered days off!

:P

Many of the available slots are filled, I like to let the packers have first dibs on load one and the last load.

This is the best deal I have come across at any DZ I have worked for, not to say I havn't had it good before, but they say nothing is free, but fun slots at work are, if you are the one on it.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Used to be free here as well if there was a spare slot.,until we were brought out by another operation and now it is $33 to 14k

Interesting, has the productivity reduced with the new owner due to disgruntled staff?

Loss of productivity due to disgruntled and apathetic staff can cost $1000's, I have seen it cost hundreds of thousands.

I would be interested to know what happened at your DZ in he respect since the 'takeover'.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix