skydived19006

Complete Idiot's Guide

...to Tandem Skydiving Instruction.

I had fun with this (attached). It's been a work in progress, been screwing with it in my spare time for a while. Anyway, print it, play with it in the airplane, whatever. I think it's fairly funny, primarily the cover, not much to the "pages."

Anyone can feel free to contribute ideas to add to the inside page/s.

Martin

I put it up as a PDF. You have to use it with my picture on front, name on back, etc. Well, use it as is, or go through as much work as I did to change it up!
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

...to Tandem Skydiving Instruction.

I had fun with this (attached). It's been a work in progress, been screwing with it in my spare time for a while. Anyway, print it, play with it in the airplane, whatever. I think it's fairly funny, primarily the cover, not much to the "pages."

Anyone can feel free to contribute ideas to add to the inside page/s.

Martin

I put it up as a PDF. You have to use it with my picture on front, name on back, etc. Well, use it as is, or go through as much work as I did to change it up!

After reading this I think I am ready to be a TI. Put me in coach I am ready.

PS. Do I need and other special training or can I just take my 190' canopy and just add another person to it. LMAO B|B|

Now I can be cool just like all of you guys ;)

it's amazing how ideas germinate, I've been using this for a couple of seasons now......
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

it's amazing how ideas germinate, I've been using this for a couple of seasons now......

I remember a friend who was doing video at my old home DZ years ago. He'd just video'ed a tandem and then as soon as he deployed his main and was in the saddle, he pulled out a book titled something like "Basics of Parachuting" and started flipping through the pages, all on video. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

RIP OFF!!! >:(

I'm going to cross the border and pay US $16.95, not CDN $23.95 for that book :D

Also, Argus uses the Tandem Skydiving for Dummies book in his videos now too! It is a real For Dummies book, physically modified to look like it's Tandem Skydiving for Dummies.