bigway

Texas Instructors. Speak to your students please.

I was meaning all distributors should be able to meet the same prices as places like square 1, etc
I can not imagine many turning a customer away because they refuse to meet the same prices as square1.

I understand about the rent, overheads etc. I am right now negotiating with my store being on a dropzone.

Pricing also has to do with BUYING power if Square one turns over a lot more product than john doe sales, it would not be unreasonable for Square 1 to be given a better purchase price. Therefore making them able to offer a better end sale price.

What DZ you looking at opening in?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Actually that only really applies to dytters, goggles etc. Wings use to do that but now has one price for all as do aerodyne. There might be a few that do give better discounts for the more you sell each year like wings use to but i can not think of any off the top of my head. When it comes to dytters etc it all matters on how much you buy as you day.

I will let you know about the other matter when things are sorted out. I am holding out at the moment as i have my eyes targeted on one a bit more local.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store