FreeflyKiwi

Deepseed Handcam glove rocks

Hi Guys,

I wanted to thank the Team at Deepseed for whipping me up my handcam glove.

I was impressed with their service and making it within a week.

Its a great fit and I'm now ready to rock and roll.

For all those instructors looking at handcam, deepseed is worth a look.
Dale

two time New Zealand gumboot throwing champ.

The remote record switch looks like it would be exposed to unintentional activation. Beyond that, it looks like a good product.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Looks like it is not angled back enough, like the way cool glove. Cookie glove is angled more, greater than 45 degrees off the knuckle line, but the cookie construction is lame at best. Ill get one if they are willing to angle it back more. Way cool is not willing to do this last time I asked.

I like to have the cam pointing at the student while my arm is at full extension without having to turn my wrist to the right.

I would give deepseed a call/email if your looking for a different angle. I was dealing with Dave who makes the gloves.

I have dealt with them in the past and they have allways accommodated my needs. Their gloves are custom made and not pulled off a shelf so my guess is you can have what you want.

As for the Cameye, that was positioned where I wanted it.
Dale

two time New Zealand gumboot throwing champ.

Hey johnrich

Dave from Deepseed here, We can do anything you want mate. I have accomodated some strange requests before so a slight angle change or anything you want actually, we will do. We have played with quite a few designs and have finalised this glove over all the rest. It has been well tested within commercial and base.
if your interested just jump on the website www.deepseed.com then fire me an email. [email protected]

Anything you need, we can do

Cheers dude
Dave

I'm in the market for a hand cam glove. I've been looking at the Deepseed web site all week. I'm still up in the air about buying Waycool or Deepseed[:/] Are there anymore pictures of the Deepseed glove, I would like to see more of the glove. I am liking what I hear about the glove. TJ