efs4ever

Pre Jump Instruction Media Tandems

This past weekend we took fifteen deaf students for tandems. In preparation for that I created a booklet complete with pictures to have my students read before the jump.

Following the deaf dives I turned the booklet over to my hearing students. The reaction was positive from both the deaf students as well as those who could hear. They especially appreciated the illustrations and photos.

What other kinds of tandem instructional media are you using? I've seen the lesson incorporated into the video. Do any of you have a booklet like I described?

I'll email it to anyone interested. PM me and describe your operation.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

that is really good work. We have a transcript of the Booth tandem waiver but your booklet is excellent. Easily adaptable for individual styles of exit etc. Well done!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

that is really good work. We have a transcript of the Booth tandem waiver but your booklet is excellent. Easily adaptable for individual styles of exit etc. Well done!

Thanks. I have to give more credit to the excellent camera dudes who use digital media.

Rodney Kennedy (Team Bling) B| and Clint McClure (Turtlespeed) B|

I was always after them for their good and especially unique shots. My collection paid off.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676

I have used a little cardboard cutout of a human form bent into an arch position and a shuttle cock from badminton to show customers why it is that we arch.

But now days I take a KISS approach and only teach them what is necessary. and use the rest of the time to get to know them.

That booklet of photos is a wonderful idea, not only for deaf students but when there is any language barrier it would also come in handy.

Nice thinking. Good to see you care about your customers enough to go out of your way to help them.

big thumbs up.

B|
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I'm a little slow with things. I've been meaning to buy Adobe Acrobat for some time. To those who got the file with no photos check HERE for a download.

Remember, this is my specific method for our DZ. I have a different version for the lightweights I pick up in the door. :D
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676