NelKel

world wide poll, more men or women?

So what is the ratio of instructors men to women?

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Are your wingload numbers correct Mr. Nelson. Just wondering. Sorry for the Hijacking, but I thought I was kinda stupid loading my 89s over 2.3 with 4-way lead.

I have jumped as low as 63, but to jump at that wingload regularly is crazy. It also shortens your surf by 1/2 over a 2lbs per loading. Plus you already have almost no forgiveness at 2 so at 3+ you have none. I hope this is a mistake. Let me know, please.

I am not a conservative, but jumping that heavy does no good for anyone. Especially you.

I can't believe I said any of that, I am getting old I guess. I just love the sport and the people in it.

my DZ has only one women I and she doesn't instruct anymore. I wish we had more. They are so much better to look at and be around then guys. I like them even if they're not hot young bi-sexuals who want me bad.

I just did the math in my head and the numbers must be wrong, or you are the biggest mofo I have ever seen skydiving. sorry for blowing up.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Good question. I'd be interested to see if it was seperated into current tandem and aff instructors...

And, seriously, is your wingloading true? I'd be afraid of your reserve blowing up, have you had a reserve ride at that loading?

peace
Karen Lewis
http://www.exitshot.com

1.9 is a little heavy also.;)
But the answer to your question is NO, I do not jump thoes canopies anymore. :)

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan