Mush

TI rates in France

What are the differences in pay for a TI in France - UK - USA

in order the differences would be:in France you will be paid in euros, in the U.K. you will be paid in pounds, in the U.S.A. you will be paid in u.s. dollars.

but here is the important part, no matter what country you are in, a hooker will accept u.s. dollars!

i hope that helps.

blue stuff,
p.j.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

Neither

I should have made it clearer.

I was wondering how much TI's got paid in diffrent countrys, how much TI's get paid in US,France,uk.

I was looking for comparisions, which contry pays the higest amount to a TI for a jump, that sort of thing.

Do a search - I know it's been discussed before.

There is no fixed rate for any country. It varies from DZ to DZ and you have to take into account other things, like how busy a DZ is... how many jumps a TI might make in a day/week/year, if they have to pack, do handy cam etc, other perks such as dicounted accomodation, discounted fun jumps, local living expenses...

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

Just a note: For france you need a french rating. You can not come to france and jump tandem with a US tandemrating.
The same as I can not come to the US and jump tandems with my dutch/german tandemrating without some kind of allowance from the national organisation.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Using your droque to gain stability is a bad habit,
Especially when you are jumping a sport rig