steveorino

Best shots of Instructors EARNING Thir money

This is a shot of a girl who flipped on exit and needed a little help getting back on her belly. I usually just put a hand up and push them back over, but this time I got a little fresh with her.

Hot young girl.;)
Sometimes you can't help yourself.

When she saw this on the video she laughed and her equally hot little friend made a pouty face and complained about me not grabbing her ass.B|

her equally hot little friend made a pouty face and complained about me not grabbing her ass.

Rob

Little did she know that you use the same excuse when you do that to all the guys too. :P

You back at Skydunce now?

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I have been fun jumping in Lodi and Davis. I'm not sure which one will be my home this season. I quit at SkydiveSF when the drama got too much for me.
I have been following your lead and bringing my students to Lodi lately. I may just do a small private student operation there this season.

I SO would LOVE to have a pic of myself and my CI head down over the back of an "average" AFF student. Was scary to say the least as I was jm 2 at the time and had the pilot chute to contend with!!

The "vertical aspect" of the instructors (US!!) came in waves and luckily for me I knew what height we were and saw the ripcord pull enough to be more than sufficiently away from it in distance to be ok. The CI and I landed almost together and with eye contact started to breathe deeply and chuckle a little!

And as far as tandems go - the pax ain't doing ANYTHING until they touch their toes with their hands!!

"EARNING Thir money"
(You from the DEEP SOUTH BY THE WAY?? ;)

BSBD!! -Mark.

"A Scar is just a Tattoo with a story!!!"

I had one of those for the first time this weekend... I've only got 40 or so tandems and during the jump I really couldn't figure out what was making it feel so wrong!! Video explains alot!! :)
Camera guy did a great job though chasing our backsliding butts all over the sky!! ;)

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

I had one of those for the first time this weekend... I've only got 40 or so tandems and during the jump I really couldn't figure out what was making it feel so wrong!! Video explains alot!! :)
Camera guy did a great job though chasing our backsliding butts all over the sky!! ;)

Dont for get how to fly just because you have someone strapped to your front side. If you didnt have a student in front of you, how stable do you think you'd be?
Fly your body well and it wont matter what the students body position is to be stable.
Here's one of my tandems from last summer and how I fly on just about every tandem.
At 40 tandems, practice flying your best and try not to even worry about the camera until it become more natural for you. You'll get it..... ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com