SniperCJ

Pre-second AFF-I jumps

I made my pre-second jump as a new AFF-I today! The jumps (I made 3) went well. All were Level 2 jumps. Exits went well, couple of hand signals given and responded to. All 3 pulled for themselves. Couldnt have asked for better.

I remember this thought flashing thru my head as we went thru 6000'

"Oh my God, I'm holding on to a guy with ONE JUMP!"

BEER!

I remember this thought flashing thru my head as we went thru 6000'

"Oh my God, I'm holding on to a guy with ONE JUMP!"

BEER!

Congrats!

But I am surprised it took 4-6K worth of freefall for you to realize what you were holding on to.:P Normally I like to know what is in my hands at all times.:$:$:$

Hey me too! :)
John, I brought in several cases of beer last week after passing the course and declared that I was paying in advance for my first live AFF jump. The ruling from the staff last night was that beer paid in advance was not acceptable and that I needed to buy MORE! Well, I vetoed that idea…I wonder if the school beer fridge being empty had anything to do with the other people’s vote?

Congratulations again John…and It was an honor flying beside you in the course. :)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

What is up with the "pre-" stuff? Is "first" a jinx or something?
Somebody fill me in please.:$:$

LOL, believe me, you'll find out soon enough. Just walk into your drop zone and say "I just did my first...(fill in blank)" and see what happens

I would tell you but I dont wanna ruin it for you. ;)

Hi Sniper and Ron,

It's Cindy. Just wanted to congratulate you both on doing your first AFF students! Glad they didn't get too crazy on you the first day. ;)

See you guys soon I hope. We keep getting viruses here the girls are bringing home from school, and I have wrist surgery again next month.

Blue skies!

Just wanted to congratulate you both on doing your first AFF students!

We didnt 'Do' em, we just jumped with em...

;):o

Oh ... that's a good news. Since I haven't jumped in two weeks, I wanted to ask you guys to take me for re-currency jump but Cindi's post scared the hell out of me. ;););)

Congratulations!;)

P.s. and by the way, this "pre-second" smart ass trick is against the rules! ;););) BEEEER!

Oh ... that's a good news. Since I haven't jumped in two weeks, I wanted to ask you guys to take me for re-currency jump but Cindi's post scared the hell out of me. ;););)

Congratulations!;)

P.s. and by the way, this "pre-second" smart ass trick is against the rules! ;););) BEEEER!

Anton, after 2 weeks without a jump I’d be pretty darn cranky! ;)

Personally, I paid all my beer dues in advance after getting the rating. So I’m clear!

Thank you both Cindi and Anton.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP