Rewant

How to become a tandem ionstructor???

Look at the SIM for requirements. 3 years in sport, 500 jumps, at least one cutaway. You have to have at least a coach's rating to take the course.

Find a course or contact one of the people that offer them one on one. PM me if you want a review of the one I prefer.

Looking at your profile it seems that you need to make some jumps. If you havn't had a cutaway most course directors can get you set up for an intentional.

Then you have to figure out which manufacturer makes the most sense for you. Do you have a dropzone in mind that would give you work? If you do then you take the course that applies.

Beware. Tandems can be fun but they are also some of the hairiest student training jumps that you can make. Students are always finding new ways to kill you. With proper training and the right attitude you can learn to be safe and a good instructor. Some people love to do tandems and others (like me), don't mind them. I enjoy working with students, but I am an old crusty type guy and like a slower paced dz. Tandems sometimes get very hectic. Watch how a dz operates its tandem program for a while so you know what you are in for.

Good luck.

Look into the sytem you want to use first.

That may be dependant on your DZ of course.
Follow the the Makers rules over USPA, they are usually a little more strict (and in some cases legally binding)

THe FAA rules are law so they will over rule any other rule you may find out there.

Also ask your self why you want to do it? It is not the easy instructor rating some may think. A mistake on your part or your students is a minimum of 2 lives at risk.

There is no getting away from a "bad" student in tandems. In IAF, SL and AFF (or all the various hybreds) you can "let go" and hope they are saved by a static line, AAD or them selves (before Iam flamed I KNOW this is not the way to work it but that ability is there)

Do you want to teach or just make money?

Teaching in a USPA supported program requires a USPA Instructor rating.

Just making money does not.

Of course this also depends on the DZ you want to work at.

I was not a USPA Tandem I for the first 3 years I held a rating (certification, is probably a better term). I made money and had fun.

Then I got my USPA rating and still make money and have fun, but now I can help to pass people on to a student program that helps make future skydivers.

My 2 cents.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I want to become a tandem instructor and I want to know the steps that I have to take to become one!!!

CAVOK :S............

Your profile says you are in Romania. Check your national organisation. If there is no national organisation it would be wise to follow the USPA rules.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Using your droque to gain stability is a bad habit,
Especially when you are jumping a sport rig