cmchristian

Strong Tandem DZ's in GA

I am getting ready to move back to GA after living in Texas for the past 4 years. I have recently received my Strong Tandem rating and would like to be able to eventually use it in GA when I get back. I am just looking for a DZ that uses Strong Tandem rigs as well as a new home DZ when I come home.

Chris
--------
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy s#$* what a ride!'"

Everyone should know that Chris's nickname in Texas is Tater Tot pm if you want to know how it came to be.

I love you MANG just a little send off from your friends in Texas

Voo the Dew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Atlanta Skydive Center still has a large amount of strongs

Yeah but they are the home dz to Skyride and they recently lost their heart and soul of their dropzone Mike Gruwell (Head Rigger and School Manager). He went to the DZ 3 miles away at Skydive The Farm. There are plenty other DZ's in Atlanta that don't have the reputation that ASC has. ;)

Atlanta Skydive Center still has a large amount of strongs

Yeah but they are the home dz to Skyride and they recently lost their heart and soul of their dropzone Mike Gruwell (Head Rigger and School Manager). He went to the DZ 3 miles away at Skydive The Farm. There are plenty other DZ's in Atlanta that don't have the reputation that ASC has. ;)

With or without Mike ASC is still one of the most progressive dropzones in the southeast. Some of the best skydivers around can be found on that DZ.

There is never a lack of work and the AC sure is nice.

Some of the best skydivers around can be found on that DZ.

By "Best Skydivers" do you mean ones that don't care that they're supporting a DZO that's harming the industry?

Ethics Matter.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."