barroch

Tandem Masters...

Hello,

I was just wondering guys, what is the minimum requirement to start training as a tandem master? Thing is I just travelled round Australia and I am looking to get permanent residancy and the Tandem market is huge over there. There is nothing I would like more than jumping out with Swedish chicks strapped to me for a living!

My plan is to work up to Tandem Master status in the UK and move over to Oz. I know it is a long way off but I'm the type of person that needs a plan in life and a target to aim for and if I know what I hav to do it will not seem as so much of a mamoth task!

I would appreciate any ideas, suggestions and information!

Hope everyone is ok and blue skies to everyone!

Bazza :P

Wake up. For each chick you are allowed to jump with, you get 50 pigs at least!!:P
Even worse. The nice chick are generally the passengers causing problems on exit of freefall, not miss/mister piggy.:SB|

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Using your droque to gain stability is a bad habit,
Especially when you are jumping a sport rig

Wake up. For each chick you are allowed to jump with, you get 50 pigs at least!!:P
Even worse. The nice chick are generally the passengers causing problems on exit of freefall, not miss/mister piggy.:SB|

It's hard not to be stable when you have a 200+ pound bowling ball on the front. :D

The hard part is having your 105 pound wife swoop in on one of those.

I call those chicks "flow-ers."

Since every time you adjust the harness, they seem to flow around the straps...and make you shudder.:o[:/]:D:P

Ok, I admit, I laughed. But c'mon, I'm sure U get some fat-ass men, too!! :P Don't U have smart-ass names for them, too?

Seriously, fat women really get shafted in our society, its so unfair. I have some overweight friends who I'd like to bring for a tandem. They are within weight limits, but they are very self-conscious and think that they will be embarrassed, so they won't go. Its really unfair that fat men don't seem to get the ridicule of fat women.[:/]
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Its really unfair that fat men don't seem to get the ridicule of fat women.

Actually, as a fat man I'll say that we do get ridicule.

Most of the men that are fat that are still within the weight limits I take are beer gutted and still flow around the harness. Infact, I can men and women flow-ers.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."