sparrella

AFF instructor information

Anybody know of a good source of info for budding AFF instructors? I've been to Rick Horn's Web Site (thanks Rick!). My new SIM and IRM are in the mail.

Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks

sjp

The greatest enemy of the truth is not a lie, the greatest enemy of the truth is a myth.

An experienced AFF instructor should have a wealth of information. The course director usually has a video collection of AFF dives gone bad.

Each CD has his own method he likes as far as the ground course. Contact the course director that you're going to and ask him.

Rick's info and guide are great, however it is outdated. The most helpful part is knowing the "Bottom end" sequence. Check with your local AFFCD and speak to others that have recently gone through the course. I had around 500 jumps when I went through Jay Stokes' course 2 years ago. If anything, get lots of practice in the air and do not stress when you get to the course. B| ...and have fun.:ph34r:

This is a notebook to help with the ground course stuff - it can be printed on 3x5 notecards made by avery or oxford and put in a 2 hole note book

hope this might help- I spent a lot of time to make it from a lot of peoples notes

Good luck

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid