SniperCJ

100th Tandem

Noice!

It feels good to hit those milestones, especially with student training jumps. I've got to tell you, now that the first 100 are over, the real fun begins...actually, I feel like the more experience as a TI I get the more I absolutely enjoy it! B|

(If I can keep my pace up I'll hit 500 tandems before the end of the year and should hit 1500 jumps).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

John,
Congratulations!! Please (and I don't mean to be a Richard) Continue to be careful, check everything, underestimate nothing!. This is great sport but as an instructor your life changes and your responsibilities change. Be safe for yourself and your customers!

Semi-Rant Over

tim T,

John,

Congratulations! Why it feels like just yesterday I was riding up to altitude with you and Ernie who was strapped to your chest (for a traning dive) You have made a great addition tot he staff and every single one of the tandems you’ve brought down raved about their experience and your professionalism. Keep it up!
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP