efs4ever

Exits with tandems & Video

I try to get them to show they're cool by geeking video in the door. Give a thumbs up.

Getting a three way chunk out the door allows for the facial expression to be there on exit. Check out this week's Flying Arab (Videos / Tandem).(May 15 week)

I like to dive to the rear. Head down and 180 back up the hill. Course... I'm talking Otter exits. :P

Nothing like a little freefall before drogue, hence, I don't like to jump into relative wind and deploy drogue right away.

My latest "production" is to get the student to take out their gum, stretch it out and get rid of it on command. Make sure they have GUM!! (I'm doing the same thing too!) B|

And you?
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Twin Otter: I have my students get their toes over the edge of the door, feet together, facing straight out, squatting down. I have them look at the camera fler with their head back on my shoulder and smile.

I do a "side slide" exit, exiting into the relative wind. I don't hurry setting the drogue - I fly the exit first.
Arrive Safely

John