sangiro

Welcome to the Instructors Forum

Heya all,

Welcome to the new Instructors Forum! Any and everyone is welcome to post here but this forum is specifically targeted at tandem, AFF and other instructors. This is a place where you can exchange ideas and share information and techniques about your specific area of instruction.

This is a topical forum and is moderated as such. That means that posts in this forum should in some way or shape specifically relate to "Instruction or Instructors". General training related questions, including those about making tandem and AFF jumps should still be posted to the Safety and Training forum. Though you're welcome to chime in, this forum targets Instructors, not everyone who use their services.

If you haven't done so yet, please familiarize yourself again with the Dropzone.com Forum Rules and policies. This will help us run things smoothly and ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone.

And finally - I'll dedicate this forum to AggieDave, who have been bugging me for a forum like this since before the parachute was invented! ;)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Thanks HH! B|

Now we'll have a single place for all of those threads that have been bouncing around in different forums for a while.

Speaking of those threads, are they going to be moved over or are you leaving them where they are and letting this forum build on its own?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Speaking of those threads, are they going to be moved over or are you leaving them where they are and letting this forum build on its own?

I suggested to John that he starts moving some of them... I'll move a few over as well. We'll probably just grab the most recent ones, and some very obvious and good ones from the past.
Safe swoops
Sangiro