nndefense

Help a true pioneer! Jerry Irwin

I'm posting a link here to GOFundMe regarding the plight of one the sport's true forerunners, Jerry Irwin. I don't have his full bio, but certainly, if you jump, you should take the time to learn of him and his contribution to the sport. He has stage four bone cancer and is looking to place an unbelievable photographic archive of the sport's past. Please see my offer and do what you can to help Jerry. Those of us who began this sport, and I am one of them, won't be around that much longer and it's up to you up-and-comers to make sure our sport is well documented and its beginnings remembered, so please do what you can to help. Follow the link! Thank you and blue skies, Mike Marcon C-3917 https://www.gofundme.com/jerryirwin

P.S. If you make a gift at the GoFundMe page at any level then send me your mailing address via e-mail at [email protected], I will send you a copy of any of my books. (Be patient with me in this endeavor. It takes time to order books and get them in. Look for "Red Beans & Ripcords" or "Toss the Feathers" on Amazon for book descriptions.) Thanks in advance for your help! Blue skies, Mike

Jerry Irwin died February 16th of cancer.

There will be a Celebration of Life for Jerry Irwin.
Please join us this Saturday Feb. 25th (2-6 PM) at the:
Delaware Veterans Club,
2535 Veterans Dr. Wilmington DE 19810 (2-6 PM).
This club is located off of Naamans Rd.

https://vividmorsels.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/jerry-irwin-on-to-his-next-adventure/
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.