kallend

Godfrog

RockSkyGirl

That would be Tenney McTenface. They were a pick-up team! They serenaded the judges at the top of their lungs on their way to the loading area; and they serenaded the Golden Knights on the plane on the ride to altitude for every jump. Talk about spirit. AWESOME.

Thanks (belatedly).

Site has been updated.

www.godfrog.org

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***That would be Tenney McTenface. They were a pick-up team! They serenaded the judges at the top of their lungs on their way to the loading area; and they serenaded the Golden Knights on the plane on the ride to altitude for every jump. Talk about spirit. AWESOME.

Thanks (belatedly).

Site has been updated.

www.godfrog.org

Pretty sure that 1992 winner should be "Son of Van Break" rather than "Son of Dan Break". Also, I believe that the 1993 winner (listed as "The Muff Brothers") had "Van Break" as part of the team name. The Muff Bros. team of 1994, of which I was a proud member, was named "Duh! Van Break". During the competition that year, we exited just after "XTZ" a couple of times. Awesome watching them launch a linked, no-show 10-way, and then looking out the door at a perfect star going away. :)

muff528

******That would be Tenney McTenface. They were a pick-up team! They serenaded the judges at the top of their lungs on their way to the loading area; and they serenaded the Golden Knights on the plane on the ride to altitude for every jump. Talk about spirit. AWESOME.

Thanks (belatedly).

Site has been updated.

www.godfrog.org

Pretty sure that 1992 winner should be "Son of Van Break" rather than "Son of Dan Break". Also, I believe that the 1993 winner (listed as "The Muff Brothers") had "Van Break" as part of the team name. The Muff Bros. team of 1994, of which I was a proud member, was named "Duh! Van Break". During the competition that year, we exited just after "XTZ" a couple of times. Awesome watching them launch a linked, no-show 10-way, and then looking out the door at a perfect star going away. :)
The list was created by decoding the scribblings on the award itself. Some of the older ones are only marginally legible. Some I had to guess. I do my best, there is no actual archive.

Recent teams have put engraved plaques on the board, which are easy to read.

kallend

The list was created by decoding the scribblings on the award itself. Some of the older ones are only marginally legible. Some I had to guess. I do my best, there is no actual archive.

Not being critical ...just providing possible corrections to the archive which you are creating.

muff528

Not being critical ...just providing possible corrections to the archive which you are creating.

No worries. I've fixed the 1992 entry.