Spooky52

Nor Cal Skydivers Reunion

If anyone here has jumped in Northern California, there is a reunion of Nor Cal Skydivers at the Italian Society grounds in Jackson, CA on October 7, 2016. Martha Hamel is the main organizer and she can be contacted on Facebook. Cost is $35. If you plan to come, contact her as soon as possible so she can get an accurate count. There will be food, fun, bullshit stories and a silent auction. It's fun so come on up.
If you know how many guns you have - you don't have enough!

I just sent Martha a request for her email address. As soon as I get it I'll send it to you here.

If, for some reason you don't get up with her, just show up. That's what I did the first time four years ago.

You ought to get on Facebook, if for no other reason than to get the info and updates on the gathering.

I hope you are able to bring the plus one. I'm looking forward to seeing her.

In the last photo I think the one third from left is Debbie Willett. The one with the helmet MAY be Martha Hamel but I can't see enough of the face to be sure. The two on the ends I don't know at all.

I have jumped, flown and wrecked that 182. Also took out the 206 at the same time. Not good.

To all who attended the NorCal Old Timers this weekend it was really great catching up with you ladies and gentlemen. A special thank you to Marta and Jill, Dick and everyone who helped put it together. This was my first reunion (after 38 years) but I plan on attending the next (if I get invited back.....). Special thanks to Paul Landry for the great pic from Antioch which you graciously signed. I wish Perry had been able to make it but we gave "him" a great toast in absentia.....HIM...HIM....

Please stay in touch.

Doc

Well said, Doc. It was nice to be able to put a face with a name. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Chief. As you know, I'm a Shepherd nut. :-) It was a fun day except for trying to get the photo. Trying to get a bunch of skydivers to do something is like herding cats. Hope to see you again.