Hooknswoop

DB Cooper Case Closed

I found this today on Fark with the one-liner:

"Documentary filmmaker: we totally found DB Cooper, he's alive and well and living in San Diego.
FBI: *Sigh* not this shiat again"

:D

History Channel 2-part documentary: http://www.history.com/shows/d-b-cooper-case-closed
(aired July 10 & 11)

Article: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/jul/13/db-cooper-documentary/

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

NewGuy2005

Could someone refresh my memory? How many post were there in that old thread?

How many stars in the sky?
How many grains of sand in the Sahara?
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

The old threads (there were actually 2 of them) had more.

There actually was a lot of fascinating info in them. You just had to sort through the idiocy (not always easy). I gave up on it a few years ago.

I doubt that this guy is the real hijacker, any more than any of the suspects named in the thread were.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***Could someone refresh my memory? How many post were there in that old thread?

How many stars in the sky?
How many grains of sand in the Sahara?
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

The old threads (there were actually 2 of them) had more.

There actually was a lot of fascinating info in them. You just had to sort through the idiocy (not always easy). I gave up on it a few years ago.

I doubt that this guy is the real hijacker, any more than any of the suspects named in the thread were.

I think there were more than 10K posts combined between the two threads. I might be off by a couple thousand though. The lady that believed her husband was DB Cooper was persistent to the end on that regard, despite the constant (what is the word?) dismissals by so called investigators and conspiracy theorists.

I quit following after a while too. Same old shit week after week gets old after some time.

Hooknswoop
Guess it ain't over til it's over. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-dbcooper-idUSKCN11F2MF?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=morefromreuters
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.