ryoder

Book: "Marijuana Smuggling For Fun and Profit" by Robert Bach

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Smuggling-Profit-Robert-Bach-ebook/dp/B007FM1E60/ref=sr_1_1

I found this book mentioned in the Amazon comments of the book "Sugar Alpha": http://www.amazon.com/Sugar-Alpha-Times-Huevos-Grandes/dp/1475989393

Searching Dizzy for the title and the authors name, turned up nothing.

I read "Sugar Alpha" as soon as it was released on Kindle. After seeing the Amazon comments on the Bach book, I immediately bought the Kindle copy and just finished it yesterday.

Does anyone know if "Robert Bach" is a nom de plume, or a real name?
Does anyone know the guy personally?

ETA: This is pretty much the "Sugar Alpha" story from one of the pilots who flew for Roger, so the perspective is quite different.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

StreetScooby

I just read both this week. Good reads. And, yes, very different perspectives. Made me wonder how well 'Twardo knew those guys ;-)

Has anyone ever checked his forearms for burn scars?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***I just read both this week. Good reads. And, yes, very different perspectives. Made me wonder how well 'Twardo knew those guys ;-)

Has anyone ever checked his forearms for burn scars?:|

He has an explanation. It's from those pyro demos he does. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.