hardarch

Have you ever jumped with the notorious, or famous?

I've jumped with a couple of people you might consider famous, but the best was jumping with Art Thompson. He was the technical director for the Sage Cheshire team that created the high altitude system for Felix Baumgartners jump. He did a tandem with me and gave me a challenge coin from the project in appreciation!

You Guyz!! 'Ya jumped with "The" Chuck Blue!! Yup, me too!! 'Useta' hang at Raeford!! Just happened to be at the DZ the day he "Retired from the Army!!" had to go to work and Drive "Truck" "Over the road, long haul Big Glass for Schneider Specialized" that evening so I couldn't partake of the juice!! Oh well, we still made a bunch of jumps together and "Partied Hardiest!!" 'Must say, Chuck is a "Good Friend!!"
BTW Wendy, by the time I met Chuck it was hard to tell who was more "Rurant??"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

hardarch

Guess this is kind of a silly question, since some of you people ARE the notorious and famous.

A lot depends on the definition of notorious and famous...

I had the pleasure of employing two women who flew at my drop zones who became famous and well-known in their own right.

Millions of people saw the work of one, Peggy Davies, who wrote "PEPSI" a few thousand times in the sky all over the USA. See March 9 here: http://berniesayers.com/March2010.html

The other, Marsha Ivins, was an astronaut on five NASA space missions. See March 10 at the above URL as well as here: https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=%22marsha+ivins%22+NASA&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Two of the best pilots who I ever had the pleasure of jumping with. It was an honor to have them flying for me in the very early stages of their careers.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Airgump

scotty Carbone and johnny gates, and Rick if he could get away from the paparazzi

Johnny Gates the Muff Brother ambassador :)
I saw Scotty yesterday at Z-Hills
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Mike Sergio, Owen Quinn, Bill "You Pull Lower Than Me and You're Dead" Smith, and Scotty Carbone. I think that about covers the notorious. If you've never heard of all of these skydivers than you haven't been around very long.
SCR-442, SCS-202, CCR-870, SOS-1353

Well, back in the day,...."Norton" Bob Thomas jump-mastered me on a couple of my early jumps in Antioch and Perry Stevens piloted me on several jumps. Then there was the
"Head First" team. BJ Worth was on a load but I didn't jump with him.

I didn't know AJ had jumped. I see him a few times each winter. I even made Ski Racing Magazine with him a few years back.

[inline ski.jpg]

Only celeb I ever jumped with was Richard Bach, author of Jonathan Livingtston Seagull. I was the first person he had ever seen in freefall.
DZGone.com
B-4600, C-3615, D-1814, Gold Wings #326, Diamond Wings #152.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

I took A.J. Foyt's Grandson on a tandem about ten years ago. The guy has driven bombs around the track at Indy 500 at over 200 mph, but he was scared for the jump.

A.J. Foyt IV.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com