SStewart

DB Cooper

Would it be possible to give the DB Cooper nuts their own forum?

Seriously, this has gone on way beyond too far. Day after day, month after month, year after year. Enough already.

Let us have the Skydiving history and trivia forum back.

Please.
Onward and Upward!

I'd agree with a separate forum for this topic. I've noticed some long threads take a while to load up.

I quit keeping up with the DB Cooper thread a couple years back.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

RobertMBlevins

******these threads contain tens of thousands of pages of information

Tens of thousands of pages of blather which can be distilled to about half a page of actual, usable facts.:S

Not true. For example, there are the posts by 'Ckret,' the Seattle FBI agent Larry Carr who was once the case agent for the Cooper case.

There are also the thousands of posted maps, images, links to information on the case. Like all internet forums, there is also some garbage.

Loads of blather, speculation and circumstantial evidence.

about half a page of actual, usable facts.:S

You don't even have positive, irrefutable proof that anyone actually jumped from the plane.

RobertMBlevins

I would guess looking at the number of views to that thread that DZ makes some amount of money from the ads. And not everyone who posts to that thread is a nut

You could get better results with pictures of naked women.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

DBCOOPER

I would guess looking at the number of views to that thread that DZ makes some amount of money from the ads. And not everyone who posts to that thread is a nut

You could get better results with pictures of naked women.

Well there IS a 'Boobies' thread in Bonfire!

I dunno...the Cooper thread is like another channel on TV - if ya don't like what's on it, don't watch it. ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

drjump

Good idea--Give these fanatics their own forum for D B Cooper.

There is no acceptance of the real facts in the case on this forum. In most every case, the information is intentionally incorrect or intended to mislead the obvious. The thread is merely a medium for proliferation of mis-information by storytellers like Blevins who seek notoriety from an orange crate pulpit. I think the forum should be shut down and erased as it offers very little in true facts other than Mrs. Weber's basic premise which can not be proven to a bunch of naysayers. It is not a factual account of history, merely what certain people and their representatives wish to have you believe. Hint: It really ain't the case. It is simply window dressing to hide the real truth. Our Government does not tell you everything. Sometimes you get tricked into going along with their program. Figure it out yourself. Don't be taken in by these hucksters.