billbooth

Bill Booth's 50th Anniversary Jump

On February 21, 1965 I made my first jump. 50 years later, on February 21, 2015, I want to celebrate by forming a "50" formation over Skydive Deland. We are also going to jump some old PC's we have. So, if you have an old canopy (1:1, LO-PO, PC, Delta II, Paradacyl, Para-Plane or Strato Star, and want to get on the old folks load (it's FREE), call UPT (386) 736-7589 and let us know. Bar-be-que and old PROJECTED Carl Boenish movies are also in the mix.

Bill,
Congratulations!! I'm sure that was a big day for you but it was a big day for the sport, too. Thanks for everything you've done for the sport and for everything you did or tried to do for me. I should've appreciated it more at the time.
Again, congratulations from a not quite college classmate but your friend never the less.

Niki
Duty rigger in the '80s.

P.S.
"Bill, is there enough bridle to pull the pin before the bag is loaded?" ;)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I hope there will be a shit load of video of this historic event.
Can't wait to see it.
I hope you have a fantastic event and congratulations on all your accomplishments. We have all benefitted so much from your contributions to the sport.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI

billbooth

On February 21, 1965 I made my first jump. 50 years later, on February 21, 2015, I want to celebrate by forming a "50" formation over Skydive Deland. We are also going to jump some old PC's we have. So, if you have an old canopy (1:1, LO-PO, PC, Delta II, Paradacyl, Para-Plane or Strato Star, and want to get on the old folks load (it's FREE), call UPT (386) 736-7589 and let us know. Bar-be-que and old PROJECTED Carl Boenish movies are also in the mix.

Congratulations on reaching the big 50B|.

Your the man!!!

FREE:):P

R.

billbooth

Niki;

I wouldn't be where I am today (chuckle) without all those test jumps you did on stuff no one else would jump.

'Having worked with and jumped with Bob, I couldn't help but have a good laugh when I read that!! Bob, I'll be in NC for St. Patrick's Day the "Reading of the 'Names'" at Big Harry's Tavern. I'll be in touch.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Have fun tomorrow, Bill. Wish I could be there.

When I look back on my own skydiving career I realize the three most important things have been the throw-out pilot chute, the 3-Ring release, and woman. And without the former two there would have been a lot less of the latter.

NickD :)

NickDG

Have fun tomorrow, Bill. Wish I could be there.

When I look back on my own skydiving career I realize the three most important things have been the throw-out pilot chute, the 3-Ring release, and woman. And without the former two there would have been a lot less of the latter.

NickD :)

Hi Nick,
'Still a month till St. Pat's day 17MAR, "Green Beer!!!" "The Reading of the 'Names'" a tradition at "Big Harry's" every St Pat's Day,Paul "Big Harry" would put an old fashioned "Irish Wake" in memory of all his(and our) friends and patrons that have passed on. Paul would take the stage with "the List" and Peanut,Paul's drummer, would ring the bell behind the bar when a name is read. My late wife Peggy's name is on the list. I will be there.
For anyone in the Fayetteville NC area, "Big Harry's" 3030 Ft. Bragg Rd. across the street from the Cadillac Ranch.

"Interesting observation" about the sport!! I concur.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

airtwardo

***Where's the pics ? where's the video ? :o

All over Facebook...;)

Hi Mr T

Glad to see I wasn't the only peep that was confused:P

A clicky to the Pics and video in "Da Book" would be adequate and solve the failure to communicate.

At least we wouldn't have to register in Da Book.

But that's way to easy and probably not doable;).

It is what it is.:)
Let me think about this a .01 sec. I could register if I needed to.[:/]

I'll pass:D:D

R.
One Jump Wonder