lekstrom10k

JOS Jump

Last weekend in a practice JOS record jump for Skydive Tecumseh Solstice Boogie this weekend. Doug Coleman and I did a 6 point two way. Big deal but our combined ages were 143 and 95 combined years of jumping with 16000 plus total jumps.Cant wait to see or totals at the boogie

lekstrom10k

Last weekend in a practice JOS record jump for Skydive Tecumseh Solstice Boogie this weekend. Doug Coleman and I did a 6 point two way. Big deal but our combined ages were 143 and 95 combined years of jumping with 16000 plus total jumps.Cant wait to see or totals at the boogie

hope to see you sometime this year...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

We did the state record 29 way POPS on Saturday after 4 tries. Sunday the state record SOS 11 way and sequential. We had 4 people ready for the state record JOS jump on Saturday night . Alas it dwindled to me and Doug again for the record Sunday We had two videos of us doing theTwisty Thing . for eight points. I also set the record for NNKS at 24 seconds . I don't know if I can print Night Nude Keg Stand on here

lekstrom10k

We did the state record 29 way POPS on Saturday after 4 tries. Sunday the state record SOS 11 way and sequential. We had 4 people ready for the state record JOS jump on Saturday night . Alas it dwindled to me and Doug again for the record Sunday We had two videos of us doing theTwisty Thing . for eight points. I also set the record for NNKS at 24 seconds . I don't know if I can print Night Nude Keg Stand on here

Hi Larry

Is SOS skydivers over sixty?

JOS jumpers over seventy?

What was the previous record for the NNKS.?
One Jump Wonder