Krip

How many decades have you jumped in

The last time I tried this decade thing " who jumped in the most number of decade's " we didn't get very far.

So after care full consideration I've reworded the subject to see what we get.

Rules:
Boobies
Honor system
Minimum of one jump/ decade
Decades dont have to be continuous

Any that claims more than two different centuries is other than Twardo is .......
Is either a vampire or older than twardo.:ph34r:

Enjoy, dont worry be happy, have fun.

Spelling and grammar nazi's dont even try you BS.
One Jump Wonder

Hmmm, by starting late in the 70's I jumped in 5 decades by the time I was 51. How? 0-9 is one's first decade so I'm in my sixth decade. Some one who jumped at age 18 in 1949 could have jumped in 8 decades by age 81. So Lew has 7 and Bob probably 8.

But only the arbitrary division of 'decades' at xx00-xx01 makes this possible. And yes the new millennium started just after 23:59 Dec 31 2000. But 1999 was a hell of a party.B|

I think I got this all right. I'm calendar challenged.:S

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

councilman24

We know what causes that.;) But check my sig line. A good thing when you six. Not so good now.:S

I always thought it was just the miles not the years that mattered...that is until the odometer flipped a million and I qualify for antique plates! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

JerryBaumchen

Hang in there, you just might make it also.

JerryBaumchen

Four decades total for me, despite not having many jumps overall: 1980's, 1990's, 2000's, and 2010's. Only 3 jumps total in the 1990's, one of which was a tandem.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Four so far: 80's, 90's, 00's and 10's. And, yeah, more than one century. I'm such an old jumper that I actually know what to do on a weekend that doesn't involve jumping. ;) Take that you young whipper snappers!!! B|

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717