conwayte

Does anyone else...

I used to try and generate all kinds of threads to knock the DB thread from the #1 slot :ph34r:

Then I realized that as soon as one of the DB boys posted on the DB thread for whatever reason, to whine, bitch, argue, call ea other names, whatever.

The DB Cooper thread would jump to the top of the hit parade.[:/]

Resistance is futile, the DB Cooper thread will be the last thread standing like a Zombie.:D

Time to take my nap.:|

hey would would take over

One Jump Wonder

conwayte

Just love it when there are new posts to the "Scary Stories" topic AND take pleasure in the fact that the Cooper topic is not on the top of History and Trivia page? Ahhh, it's the little things in life :ph34r:

Yep.

And I like that thread.
Propblast

ianyapxw

As someone new to DZ.com, what's the big deal about the Cooper thread? I've only seen the last few pages but is it really 2k pages of speculation?

They also kinda seem hostile there. What's the deal?

Childishness... one poster posts and numerous others who have issues .................... feel the need to post and attack.. its stoopid and silly and uncalled for. The lack of respect for others is on display there in the worst possible way.

I think before anyone is allowed to make another post in that thread, they should have to read every post in the thread from the very beginning.

That would put a short break in the posts.

And in a year and a half since I made this post, 12000 more posts have been made.

You folks need to get over yourselves.:S

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

ianyapxw

As someone new to DZ.com, what's the big deal about the Cooper thread? I've only seen the last few pages but is it really 2k pages of speculation?

They also kinda seem hostile there. What's the deal?

It's where we go to feel good about ourselves...no matter how bad your day - at least ya ain't a whiny wuffo! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~