SEREJumper

Skydiving History Interviews

SEREJumper

Found this while searching YouTube, I hope there are more of them to come!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrclJQ65Mr89WHdM1jt1o1A?feature=watch

Hi Sere

Thanks for sharing the link.:)
The first video I watched was a tandem jump where the passenger was Tara Rupp.

The video was excellent, it was all about the passenger/student not the tandem master. The tandem masters exhibited what I would consider a very professional attitude during the whole operation.

I don't hold any rateings but I was impressed all the way to the end of the video, the TM was called simply listed as "Jay" the passenger was listed as Tara Rupp.

Is there anyone in the skydiving community that doesn't know who the mild mannered, non pretentious TM willing to admit they don't know who "Jay" is.?

If anyone doesn't know don't be afraid to ask the OP. I'm guessing he won't mind refering you to a link.:)

I think we can have some fun with this, if everyone that knows who "Jay" is keeps quiet. ;)

Thanks again Sere for the link.
Hope you don't mind couldn't resist, no time for a PM.

R.
One Jump Wonder

Hi riggerrob

couldnt resist could you.;)

Fwiw I was present in the clubhouse at Ft lewis when he met his present wife, knew the man before he had 1k jumps. Attended his wedding. Etc.

Also witnessed jay try to explain in a calm logical manner why it wasnt nice to kick his rig out of her way to the bitch from hell. Since you know jay so well ask him.

You can also tell him R.I.P said hi. And watch his reaction.:D

I dont have any unrealistic expectations that you'll check the info that i've supplied you. Why should you?:ph34r:

R.

R.